·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know or have a 03 04 terminator for sale in georgia or close to ga

·
Registered
301 Posts
Why don't you check out MPS auto salvage, they always have terminators going for sale?

·
Registered
784 Posts
check auto trader also or carmax

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
ebay? You could always give a Ford dealer a call and see if they can do a search on local lots to see if anyone traded one in?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
autotrader, cars , craigslist, even ebay all have nothing or fake ones or ones that have too high price or a lot **** done to them but i will check out the dealerships sounds good

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Hey I have a terminator. It's an action figure, I think it's older than an 03 04 though. :gringreen

What exactly is a terminator? Is it any 03-04 Cobra (is what I thought)? Or a special addition? Or what?

Check craigslist. I usually see them(03-04cobras) in my area all the time. Took a ride in one a week or so ago that had 600+hp. Very quick. Made my car feel slow. Oh yeah, the owner is a young lady. :bigthumbsup

They have a special edition Steeda #97 SVT Cobra right now but it's lots of cash. It is freaking sweet though. :bigthumbsup

#97 Steeda Svt Cobra

·
Registered
784 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Yes, terminators are 03-04 cobras.

Cobra's with a supercharged 4.6. Just to add that little tidbit of info.

They are wicked, I looked for one before I bought my s197, but I all I could find were verts and I'm not a convertable type of guy.

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
What exactly is a terminator? Is it any 03-04 Cobra (is what I thought)? Or a special addition? . . . .. Took a ride in one a week or so ago that had 600+hp.
yep, that was a terminator all right

I think "terminator" refers to the 4 valve 4.6-liter supercharged engine that was used in those cars; but like you I am not sure if that was used in ALL 03-04 Cobras or if it was a special edition; xrogue and cwhit sort of answered this question but not definitively --

if all terminators are 03-04 Cobras, does that mean all 03-04 Cobras are terminators?

I think the cars came stock with 390 HP but they are easily upgraded to the 600 HP neighborhood; anyone know if the stock block had forged internals?

Also out of curiosity, anyone know what you would expect to pay for one of these in good shape?

·
Registered
182 Posts
yep, that was a terminator all right

I think "terminator" refers to the 4 valve 4.6-liter supercharged engine that was used in those cars; but like you I am not sure if that was used in ALL 03-04 Cobras or if it was a special edition; xrogue and cwhit sort of answered this question but not definitively --

if all terminators are 03-04 Cobras, does that mean all 03-04 Cobras are terminators?

I think the cars came stock with 390 HP but they are easily upgraded to the 600 HP neighborhood; anyone know if the stock block had forged internals?

Also out of curiosity, anyone know what you would expect to pay for one of these in good shape?
Don't hold me to it, but I believe they came with forged internals and that is why everyone liked them. If you put a smaller pulley, CAI, and tune, you can be in the neighborhood of 500 wheel. Like I said, don't hold me to this, but I am pretty sure about this

·
Registered
784 Posts
yes, terminator is the code name ford gave 03-04 cobras. If it is an 03-04 cobra it is a terminator.

figured around 20k+ for a low mileage terminator unmolested

·
Registered
9,239 Posts
figured around 20k+ for a low mileage terminator unmolested

My 03 Cobra is the only car I wish I never sold. I would still have my S197, but I would still have the Cobra in the garage. I LOVED that car!

To be frank the S197 is a much better car though when you factor everything in. I drove a S197 when I had my Cobra and my first reaction was “Man this is nice, it just needs the power the Cobra has”.

I have my eye out for them all the time and I have never seen a good example for anywhere near 20K. I would expect to pay at least 30K for a nice one.

I saw a 2010 GT500, stone stock with 8K miles on it for $37K the other day. I’d get the GT500 for $7K more.

·
Registered
784 Posts
My 03 Cobra is the only car I wish I never sold. I would still have my S197, but I would still have the Cobra in the garage. I LOVED that car!

To be frank the S197 is a much better car though when you factor everything in. I drove a S197 when I had my Cobra and my first reaction was “Man this is nice, it just needs the power the Cobra has”.

I have my eye out for them all the time and I have never seen a good example for anywhere near 20K. I would expect to pay at least 30K for a nice one.

I saw a 2010 GT500, stone stock with 8K miles on it for $37K the other day. I’d get the GT500 for $7K more.
Cars for Sale: 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT w/supercharged V8 in EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55347: Coupe Details - 301909585 - AutoTrader.com

heres a nice one. just look through auto trader and you'll find a bunch.

·
Registered
9,239 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Wow, that is a good deal.:bigthumbsup

I just couldn’t have a maroon Termi. That’s the color of a truck.:shigrin

+1

It's the color of my truck, lol.

·
Registered
9,239 Posts
+1

It's the color of my truck, lol.
If I got another Termi (or when I get my GT500) it would have to be (in order):

White
Silver
Black
Blue
Red
Yellow
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
784 Posts
If I got another Termi (or when I get my GT500) it would have to be (in order):

White
Silver
Black
Blue
Red
Yellow
:bigthumbsup
I've heard of two tone paint, but that's just ridiculous :hihi:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I've heard of two tone paint, but that's just ridiculous :hihi:

LMAO!!! Nice one. :bigthumbsup

I also see them in the lower 20K range all the time over here in Chicago.

Let me ask another stupid question. Are they only manuals?

·
Registered
9,239 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
:winks
Maybe a Tie-Dye one.:D

Yep, all 6-speeds with 3.55's in the pumpkin.

Lol!!! Heck yeeeaaah, maaaaan, go all Jerry Garcia and sh*t on that thing. :meds: :lit_up:lit_up:chillpill::cheers

Wait, that's a real :badidea: :gringreen Even though I am in favor of unique!:shigrin

1 - 20 of 42 Posts