Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well wanted to just start off by saying being in a forum is new to me. Finally having my dream car its only right that I get on here with other people with the same interest as me and discuss what we love. I have a 2013 Mustang. The V6 model, looking to beef it up. If anyone has anything, or knows someone who does let me know. Starting off right now with the simple stuff. An intake, exhaust, rims & tires, and a tuner. I would greatly appreciate the help and assistance. With being in the military I thought I would have some good connections, but no one understands the importance of a true muscle car. It's all about the booming speakers, and big rims. I want mine to look good, and fit the part as well.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Muscle car

Welcome to the forum and as a U.S. Marine I'd like to thank you for your service. These new "Electronic Hot Rods" are a lot of fun for not so much money. To keep the 315 Hp to the ground you will want to lower the rear of your new pony and buy new lca's and brackets. From the factory the "roll center" is not ideal and needs to be addressed. After you make the car handle like it should then do performance mods.
I changed only the rear springs, you may wish to change front & rear. Enjoy your pony and the forums, Semper Fi! Alan

S

·
0 Posts
Hello Matthew, and Welcome to our Great Site here at AFM:bigthumbsup
Make sure that you check out our Year/Platform specific Forum pages so you can Post or just Read about The Stangs that our Members have that are of your Mustangs Same Year/Era
You can Navigate to the whole Site by clicking on the "Tech" Icon at the upper right hand side of this Forum page. Have Fun.
And Thank You for Joining All Ford Mustangs

Sean
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the advice on the suspension and such. right now my little pony is pushing 306 at the crank. i was thinking of just the basic mods. intake, exhaust, tuner, and of course a good set of rims and tires to make her look even better. everywhere i look is just so amazingly priced. i understand ill have to spend some money. i just dont want to have to break my bank in order for her to go when she needs too. got any knowledge on where i could go. or anyone who is looking to part with things. im pretty new to all this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts