Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had these wheels from my last car, and decided to mount them on my new pony recently. I took a few dirty pictures to see what the overall consensus on them is. Please feel free to give me an honest opinion. Thank you!

Before (stock):

After (black 18" Momo Stike):

:wavey Thanks again!

·
Registered
895 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Originals all the way, maybe paint or powdercoat them black? possibly with a red or chrome lip, would look great imo.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I like em both! To me, the originals look like track wheels and the aftermarket ones look pretty nice being as big as they are - more proportionate to the car.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Stock all the way. I don't know what it is about the aftermarket wheels, they just don't flow with the car. I think the spokes are too thin and too widely spaced.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The stock wheels look much better in my opinion as well. Are the other wheels KMC Swindles? I find they draw too much attention and take away something from the overall look of a great black Stang. Like I say though ... that's just my how I see it.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
The stockers look much nicer,I think the problem is the aftermarket rims need a red pin stripe painted around the lip to enhance it.you should try it out would look a lot better.post a picture if you do i think it would look a lot cooler.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
STOCK:yelpleased:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Where's the dirty pictures ?.....

I have to go with the stock, just don't like the others.
BUT, it is your car and you are the only one that has to like the way it looks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
wheel opinion

The stock ones look soooo... much better. :bigthumbsup My own honest opinion. But, It is your car!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I give credit for trying something different, but oomph it just doesn't work at all IMO. Also, your car looks like a 4x4 with those wheels, particularly in the last picture. Lowering would help a lot...but still wouldn't be a fan of those wheels.

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Stock wheels much better, for me anyway...

·
Registered
360 Posts
I would be pleased to purchsase your stock wheels if you decide you wnat to sell them.
They are what is on my car and I would like the same look with my winter wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
The second ones make you car look like it has retainers. hey it happens if we didn't experiment we'd all be clones.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Ill carbon fiber those stock ones for you, give them a nice look

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.