Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am thinking about getting a custom plate on my car, and i have thought of some pretty good ideas, but i figured i would ask if anyone else had some ideas ??? Let me know what you got !!!!!!!!! I drive a black 2001 Bullitt.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Assuming you get 7 spaces down there. Yeah, I'm thinking firearms:

HOLOWPT

WADCUTR

BALISTIC

LCKNLOD

SFTYOFF

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Does it have to be 7, or can it be less? I know in FL you can have less than 6 on custom (6 alpha-numerals is our standard).

BLT2GO (Bullitt to go/Built to go)
BULLITT (Why not? :bigthumbsup)
EATDUST (D'uh, you're driving a Mustang! :shigrin)
MYSTANG (My 'Stang / My Mustang)

Just some simple suggestions!

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
PNTYPLR.... "panty puller"

Z28KLLR.... pretty self explanatory

WARMCHN.... "war machine", which is how I affectionately refer to my '01 when the wife asks, "which Mustang?"

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
PNTYPLR.... "panty puller"
WARMCHN.... "war machine", which is how I affectionately refer to my '01 when the wife asks, "which Mustang?"
Haha I like these two

·
Registered
204 Posts
2fast4u

byebye

·
Banned
944 Posts
i know this is bullits thread but i also want a vanity plate...what do you guys think for a high ego'd 17 year old with a 96 red gt?

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
i know this is bullits thread but i also want a vanity plate...what do you guys think for a high ego'd 17 year old with a 96 red gt?
Got the perfect one....

COPMGNT.... cop magnet

·
Registered
1,575 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
NOOO, I want it?! thats awsome!!
Wouldn't we both be able to get it though, since you live in NC and I live in FL? But go ahead! I would love to see a car with that plate on the road.

·
Banned
944 Posts
Wouldn't we both be able to get it though, since you live in NC and I live in FL? But go ahead! I would love to see a car with that plate on the road.
idk, actually i cant, my gf said no. she has decided my vanity plate will say "ysofcer"

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
idk, actually i cant, my gf said no. she has decided my vanity plate will say "ysofcer"
Don't wanna turn this thread into anything it isn't, but unless it's her car that you occasionally drive then I would be of the opinion that it isn't really her decision to make. Trust me, although she might act pissed she will secretly deep down inside like it when you tell her "no". And respect you for it, too.

And this is coming from a happily married man (yes, she's happy too) who has a little experience with these kind of things. Been through lots of women over the years, some good and some bad. But mostly bad. A tip: just because she has your balls in her purse doesn't mean you can't carry the purse :nogrinner.

If you dig the plate get it. I think it's a cool plate. But let it be your decision, that's all bro.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
+1 to SoCal2V.

If I were you, I'd go for the COPMGNT one :yup:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha those are some good ideas, i have come up with some pretty good ones. if anyone of you think of some more ideas let me know please.:bigthumbsup oh and about the COPMGNT one here are a few more

1. ICU2COP
2. HICOP/BYECOP
3. HIOFFCR/BYOFFCR

1 - 18 of 18 Posts