Ford Mustang Forum banner

Wanting to mimic this GT's front

14K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  NCWildhorse 
#1 ·
Ok I found this picture, and I really like what it has goin on in the front. I know the headlights are the ones off of AM, but what about the hood, hood pins, and chin spoiler. Also who makes the center fogs? For those of you who know what My car looks like, do you think it would look good?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That is a sick picture, a lot going on, but still very clean look at the same time.

#3 ·
Yea it looks awesome. I think with my blacked out look I have that It would look ok.

#11 ·
Ummm, sorry but that's MY house. It's ok, people can get confused.:rollgrin:

#6 ·
#8 ·
#7 ·
Hood can be found on AM. Can be either of these.

Kaenen Mustang Concept Style Hood (05-09) - Unpainted at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
Cervini's Mustang Concept Hood - Unpainted (05-09) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Hood pins = idk. (Fake ones?) Shelby makes the nicest set IMO but there are others out there. (Don't know which ones are designed to mount there)

Grill = AM also (One of these depending on spacing you want)

Mustang Eleanor Style Center Fog Light Grille (05-09 GT) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
Black Mustang GT500 Eleanor Style Center Fog Light Grille (05-09 GT) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Not sure which chin spoiler or side skirts are but seem to be the one labeled "Razzi" (Purple mustang alittle about 1/3rd the way down the page)

2005-2009 Mustang Body Kits and Body Parts

#9 ·
Hood can be found on AM. Can be either of these.

Kaenen Mustang Concept Style Hood (05-09) - Unpainted at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
Cervini's Mustang Concept Hood - Unpainted (05-09) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Hood pins = idk. (Fake ones?) Shelby makes the nicest set IMO but there are others out there. (Don't know which ones are designed to mount there)

Grill = AM also (One of these depending on spacing you want)

Mustang Eleanor Style Center Fog Light Grille (05-09 GT) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
Black Mustang GT500 Eleanor Style Center Fog Light Grille (05-09 GT) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Not sure which chin spoiler or side skirts are but seem to be the one labeled "Razzi" (Purple mustang alittle about 1/3rd the way down the page)

2005-2009 Mustang Body Kits and Body Parts
Thanks to you as well haha. I really like the look of the projector headlights on the black car. They dont look as good on different colors in my opinion.

#16 ·
Yea I think I'm going to. Although not all at once. The hood alone will put a BIG hole in my pocket, so I'm going to start with the headlights and fogs.

#19 ·
Definatly Razzi body kit. Same as mine I like the elenor grille as well Thinking about adding it to mine I have the V6 so Im going to have to go with the street scene cost around 300. The one for the Gt is about half that go figure.

#20 ·
I think all that car is missing is the tri-bar pony emblem LOL. Those would be great additions to your car (improving perfection).

And that is my house, see me waving in the right window :wavey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.