Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to the track friday praying for a 13 second time slip and im looking at helmets on summit but i have no idea what size i need, i dont have a giant head but i dont wanna buy one thats too tight anybody ever have this problem what size do you think will work? it doesn't have to be perfect

·
Registered
75 Posts
i went to helmetcity.com got the hjc c something snell approved payd 120 no shipping best deal out there i got a large if i would have bought it for riding a motorcycle woulda been perfect but i find myself wanting a lil more room in my car xl is what i wished i woulda got

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Go to your local motorcycle shop and try on a few!:so

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Helmet size goes on your hat size. Or measure around your head an inch above your ears, that'll tell you too.

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
As having ridden motorcycles for 15 years I would suggest to hit up your local motorcycle shop and try some on as the sizes are different between brands and very in fit.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so i overlooked that summit has hat sizes that match the helmet and i wear a 7 1/4 hat so i ordered a medium, thanx guys for your help ile have to pay more attention before posting

1 - 8 of 8 Posts