Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a year ago my son bought a Jalapeño Red 1986 GT. In the last couple of months his twin brother got out of the navy and bought a Bright Yellow 1979 coupe, 4 cylinder 4 speed.
We have registered here to help gather information in restoring these cars. The coupe is in pretty good shape. Just needs lipstick as they say.
The Gt is different. I will need everything it seems.
Anyway here's a picture.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Welcome to the site. Nice cars there.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome to AFM. Nice cars. If you are looking for parts a lot of them can be found. I use Latemodel Restoration and supply ( www.50resto.com ) they got decent prices and you can find a lot of things to bring your car back to original, including the spray dies for the vinyl and plastics on the plus side they have awesome customer service too. Some things like interior plastics are harder to come by...especially the center console arm rest, sunroof hardware, and other miscellaneous items. ebay is a good source for finding hard to find parts, and you can sometimes find things on craigslist. Most important thing is to use all means possible when looking for the parts you need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.