Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace all of the weather stripping on my car. I plan on ordering it from JCwhitney. I need the door seals, inner/outer belts and the window channels for all four doors (remember I have a Zephry). I'm not sure which one's to order. So if some one could lend me a hand that would be awesome!
Thanks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Check with foxmustangrestoration.com. Also are you on Foureyedpride.com? There is a Fairmont/Zephyr forum on there and some really knowledgable guys on there. If you can't find any weatherstrips that suit you, sign up on there and ask around.

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
No Jc Whitney crap go to Dallas mustang for the rubber,or "late model mustang restoration and supply"
Yes no J.C. Witney. My friend just got some from Dallas Mustang for his car and the stuff turned out great. Old stuff come out easy and the new went in easy as well. :gringreen

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help. So far its going to cost me a little over a hundered bucks for the window channels, around the doors and the trunk. I'll see if I can find the inner/outer "dew strips" a little cheaper. Thats just for the front the back doors aren't to bad.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'm looking to replace all weatherstripping in my '90. Look at late model restoration as mentioned above, they have some good parts and prices. I bought new headlights from them for $90 and got them a few days later.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Dallas Mustang :bigthumbsup

You might want to check with Mustangs Unlimited as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.