Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have decided I'm going to start buying alot of stuff for my stock 1997 Mustang GT vert, other than the stuff neccarsary. I need headlights. but I want a new steering wheel, new guages, new switches, emblems and so on :laughlitt

Somewhere on here I found this really good website, but I cant find it now! I was at school in my second hour when I found it so I wasnt able to check it out completely... I want to say it was like Mustang tunning or something.

If you could give me some really good websites where I can find lots of fun stuff it would be greatly appreciated!! thanks

Krissy

·
Registered
2,139 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
CrimsonFever said:
Hey, I have decided I'm going to start buying alot of stuff for my stock 1997 Mustang GT vert, other than the stuff neccarsary. I need headlights. but I want a new steering wheel, new guages, new switches, emblems and so on :laughlitt

Somewhere on here I found this really good website, but I cant find it now! I was at school in my second hour when I found it so I wasnt able to check it out completely... I want to say it was like Mustang tunning or something.

If you could give me some really good websites where I can find lots of fun stuff it would be greatly appreciated!! thanks

Krissy

my friend purchased some mustang parts at amecianbodyparts.com, he had been a satisfied customer since then..they offer a reasonable price..

·
Registered
154 Posts
A few more.......

rpmoutlet.com
mustangsunlimied.com
mustangwarehouse.com
crossroadzdirect.com
autobadges.com

·
Registered
148 Posts
I use www.stangparts.com for used parts
and
www.50resto.com for finding new OEM/aftermarket replacement parts

I found that www.froogle.com is EXCELLENT at finding parts for me if I know exactly what the part number is. That is the google equivalent to finding almost anything for sale on the internet, plus it sorts it by price.

For everything I cant find or if I need ASAP I use www.jegs.com and www.summitracing.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.