Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a 91 gt hatch and was wondering if 15x10 draglites would fit out back. If they do fit what would be the biggest size tire i could use? Any advice/help would be great.

·
Registered
155 Posts
my brother has a 90 and he had to do some modding on his in order for them to fit...but i think that was because of the tire size and not the rims so i dont imagine you would have a poblem...but id get some other opinions

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well if i use a 15x10 with a 6.5" backspacing they should tuck under nicely. I dont really care about taking off the quad shocks or rolling the fender. I wanted to match them with some Mickey Thompson ET streets, so i guess my question is what would be the biggest size tire i could use. I was thinking about a 295/65/15, what do u guys think?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The post right above this was suppose to be mine but i didnt realize i was logged in under my brothers name, so just ignore the user name.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a 91 gt with BFG 295/50/R15s on 15x8 cragar dragstars w/5.5" backspace. I had to roll my quater panel lip and reverse the quad shocks. I don't realy think there is room for a 6.5" backspace, because my tire is already only about 3/8" away from the inside of the wheelwell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.