Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I was in the left turning lane and noticed this circa 1996 M3 in front of me, revving and acting like an overall douche, so when the light turns green we make the turn, and as I'm going in I nail second send the rear of my stang around up next to me and by the time I hit the straight I had all ready smoked that dude. As I'm hitting 3rd I notice this crazy whine behind me and look back just in time to see this primer turbo civic just blow past me, weaving traffic as they tend to do. So we got to the next light and ran and I was hanging about 1/2 a length ahead of him, but around 75 he lit me up like a christmas tree that was when I saw the NOS sticker in his window. Well at least I beat the M3.

·
Registered
122 Posts
My sisters boyfriend has a 03 BMW M3. He s always bragging about how much faster it is than my 05 GT. Soon I'll be getting a KEnne Bell Blower when it comes out. Upping my hp into the mid to upper 400s. I cant wait to see the look on his face when I smoke him.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Fordguy13 said:
My sisters boyfriend has a 03 BMW M3. He s always bragging about how much faster it is than my 05 GT. Soon I'll be getting a KEnne Bell Blower when it comes out. Upping my hp into the mid to upper 400s. I cant wait to see the look on his face when I smoke him.
Big difference between an 03 M3 and a mid 90's. I think you will need that blower to match one on the top end. Best stock time I've read about with the 333hp M3 was [email protected] I think average are probably around low 13'[email protected] in the quarter. From what I understand, they were made to run on the high end. A guy who ran his turbo'ed 99+GT in a MM&FF shootout posted about a run in with a bone stock M3. On the freeway up to 150, he could barely pull on it. That was in a turbo car that ran high 10'[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.