Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my rear handed to me buy a darn PONTIAC GRAND PRIX! I need 3 thousand bucks to open my engine.... sad face

·
Registered
252 Posts
yeah if it had a superchrger you would lose

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah I raced one of those GTP's and when he didnt disappear right away i was in awe! not to discrace our cars, but in awe of his! I did win though... we chatted at the next light, and turns out he worked for a dealership and it was a customers car... what a jackass out racing customer cars around town.:nono:

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Yeah I raced one of those GTP's and when he didnt disappear right away i was in awe! not to discrace our cars, but in awe of his! I did win though... we chatted at the next light, and turns out he worked for a dealership and it was a customers car... what a jackass out racing customer cars around town.:nono:

Your calling him a jackass, and both of you are racing on the street?:headscratch:

Your even

·
Registered
89 Posts
Did you get your rear handed to you, or did you win?

Dude, learn to size up the competition. You should have spanked a GTP, but a GXP is no joke. The GXP has a V-8, and makes over 300 HP! What a sleeper!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you get your rear handed to you, or did you win?

Dude, learn to size up the competition. You should have spanked a GTP, but a GXP is no joke. The GXP has a V-8, and makes over 300 HP! What a sleeper!
He beat me by a car, and I heard no supercharger. So im sure it was a v6

·
Banned
822 Posts
Those GTPs aren't all that quick, stock... I had some fun playing with one, over and over a couple of years back. The guy couldn't believe that my Toyota Tacoma could walk all over him.. He finally asked what was in it, and I told him a blown V6. He shouted back - "yeah, mine too"... and I proceeded to run away from him again at that light. Be careful if you see a black or red '01-'04 Tacoma S-Runner; they're quite the sleeper. There are some around running consistent 12s (mine is only mid 14s).

·
Registered
576 Posts
My buddies 04' GTP puts down 375 to the wheels, has a 75 shot of nitrous and looks like a grandma car. Hopefully it was atleast a GT, even on a stock GTP you can hear a little whine when they push it, especially being next door to it, maybe it was a GTP and your exhaust was too loud?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Don't worry about it man

Yesterday I got spanked off the line by a g37 =[ frigin rice fa*s what u got done to your stang

I just got my rear handed to me buy a darn PONTIAC GRAND PRIX! I need 3 thousand bucks to open my engine.... sad face

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Maybe he was packing a blue bottle...

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Or maybe they should go to the track...... Instead of the street. You street racers deserve slow cars.

The last mustang I took to the track, would spit rubber all over a Pontiac GT whatever you call, or a G37's front bumper.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I dont race on the street and dont contribute in any way but I have to say that when I see some honda/acura/mitsi/cavelier making ALOT of noise and not going anywhere its HALARIOUS. And they always want a piece of the stang. I do think thought that if you want to put someone in there place, pushing not flooring the petal a little bit until you get going maybe 40mph, just to let them know is okay given that the speed limit posted is 45 or greater :D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Those GTPs aren't all that quick, stock... I had some fun playing with one, over and over a couple of years back. The guy couldn't believe that my Toyota Tacoma could walk all over him.. He finally asked what was in it, and I told him a blown V6. He shouted back - "yeah, mine too"... and I proceeded to run away from him again at that light. Be careful if you see a black or red '01-'04 Tacoma S-Runner; they're quite the sleeper. There are some around running consistent 12s (mine is only mid 14s).

to bad them trucks are worth less stock, my car walks all over x runners. i liked a magizine wright up i read once when the x runner came out . they put it up against a second gen lightning, hahah what a joke. i had a few good laughs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.