Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a while back about a crack in my headers, I put new shorties on, and it runs so much better, I had to have been losing tons of power before, because she screams now. I did an oil change too, with the Q horsepower and she runs like butter. I drove from Salt Lake, Utah to Las Vegas and it ran great the whole way! I've never felt a car that drove this smooth. It was like riding down a hill of butter :) I'm slowly but surely fixing all the small issues with my car. Next, I'm going to slap a blower or put a 75 shot on, but most likely the blower.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I posted a while back about a crack in my headers, I put new shorties on, and it runs so much better, I had to have been losing tons of power before, because she screams now. I did an oil change too, with the Q horsepower and she runs like butter. I drove from Salt Lake, Utah to Las Vegas and it ran great the whole way! I've never felt a car that drove this smooth. It was like riding down a hill of butter :) I'm slowly but surely fixing all the small issues with my car. Next, I'm going to slap a blower or put a 75 shot on, but most likely the blower.
congrats, and you will like the blower better because its constant power...but the 75 shot would be cheap..

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Do you like butter? :laugh:

·
Registered
2000 Mustang V6(Sold) / 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
133 Posts
out of curiousity what header cracked? My right side gave out and is driving me crazy, what headers you go with?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.