Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got a call from the dealer today 6/14/11 car arrived after hours last night at the dealership. When they went to grab it for PDI this morning they found a note on the window that the car had been damaged when the shipper unloaded it off the truck:weeps. They were very upset and already have the new front bumper(scraped/gouged the bottom side) and valance(scuffed) on order and have it scheduled for paint as soon as the parts show up the 1st part of next week so I guess I will have to wait one more week. worst part is the dealer I ordered it from is 300 miles away so I can't even go see it or drive it. just a couple of email pictures to hold me over.

ordered 3/11/11 built 5/28/11

2012 KonaBlue GT 401A,6MT,3.73 gears,glass roof ped mount spoiler

·
Registered
657 Posts
Man that sucks for sure. I would have them give it a full detail before you pick it up or sign any papers, to be sure they have it in perfect
shape. Good luck on the extra long wait.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Man that sucks for sure. I would have them give it a full detail before you pick it up or sign any papers, to be sure they have it in perfect
shape. Good luck on the extra long wait.
+1. You're paying good money for it so if it's not 100% perfect or at least as good as factory ( the paint) don't take it .

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Oh crap! The whole order thing and waiting was so intense, I can't imagine having that happen and then getting the wait extended just when you think it's almost over. I really, really feel for you!

This is rough, but hang in there, it'll be worth it. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Luckily I Know the sales person very well. I have full confidence the repairs will be done 100% correct:winks Her and her husband are total car freaks and have many restored old fords.As a mater of fact the car is going to their shop for storage until the repairs will be made so it wont be stored on the lot at all:yup: which is why I elected to buy my car from this salesperson

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.