Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday i was washing my car when i noticed this frog completely smashed into my wheel! I seriously had to get it off with a screw driver is was that stuck on there lol I guess one day it was just sitting in my wheel when i drove off and the centrifugal force did that too it? Just thought id share this, has anything similar ever happened to anyone else? lol

Attachments

·
Registered
3,827 Posts

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
That got a laugh laugh Rockin' Blue's. Nice.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
the force held him on there and the heat cooked him to it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I guess when your a 'Stang lover, you hold on to what you love ever so dearly. Lol! Kermit went out with a smile on his face!

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
the force held him on there and the heat cooked him to it.
yep thats my guess..thats pretty awesome

a few weeks ago i was driving my mustang home from the track,it was dark,came around a corner and ran over a big ass dead raccoon in the road..couldnt swerve to avoid it..next day the tire was flat..who would have guessed the friggin raccoon's tooth would puncture a tire??!!?

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
That also reminds me when we were in Daytona for bike week we were avoiding traffic on the shoulder and I was leading the pack. I swerved outta the way and my boy behind me ran over the biggest raccoon carcass that was bloated and gross with his bike. That things exploded all over him and his bike and chunks of meat were cooking on his engine, parts were stuck in his chain and sprockets and he had a trail kicked up by the rear tire on his back of blood and guts. When we got back to the hotel he washed the bike 3 times and still couldn't get the entire smell off of it.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
yep thats my guess..thats pretty awesome

a few weeks ago i was driving my mustang home from the track,it was dark,came around a corner and ran over a big ass dead raccoon in the road..couldnt swerve to avoid it..next day the tire was flat..who would have guessed the friggin raccoon's tooth would puncture a tire??!!?

how in the world does that happen? thats crazy. vampire raccoon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts