Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up, i think i have reached a point where i am done modifying my car and racing it. The thing is my pocket cant keep up with my friends car as well as my car. My friend with his S/Ced tiburon bought a 99 C5 Vette, I have my other friend with his camaro SS which he just found the slp edition sticker on his door jam that he didnt know about. I like messing with them but it gets old too, we ran from 45 on highway and i just let go at 90, there was no sence in following them. Then we caught a light together and yea i know i smoke them off the line but now with my gears its harder to take off, last night i went throught 1st and 2nd like nothing because car was spinning bad. Anyhow, i dont know that there is anything else left to modify, that is affordable. I think i am just going to finish up what i wanted to do and end it there. 70mm TB/Plenum combo and then get it dyno tuned. But thats good for what 270rwhp and 320rwtq??? or thats what some people have been putting down. oh well, ill quit winining lol
i have to get ready for work.

Felipe

p.s. in order to win a race or 2 i have to race a mustang or a lt1 thats crappy lol

·
Banned
1,069 Posts
Cheer up little buddy , there`s no time for crazy talk , "im not racing anymore" , boo hoo, my friends are faster boo hoo hooo !

Pull yourself together , and get out there and try ! :)

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Take the winter off from modding and the bug will get you again come spring.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.