Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Great shots! Thanks for sharing them with us. Looks like you've got the suspension just right. It really looks good in the turn.

What did you do for tire clearance in the rear and what size wheels and tires are you using? Are the rear wells tubbed?

The reason for all of the questions? I'm really impressed. Road racing is where it's at!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mr greek the suspension was done on a budget long time ago. I have the magna 620# springs in front with the coils cut for the perfect ride height. The upper control arms have been relocated with the wedge kit installed and I also installed the variocentric lower control arm mount. I have a export brace and monte carlo bar with Dont laugh kyb shocks. The rear is 200# 4.5 leaf reverse eye magna springs with a 1" lowering block. Also added the sway bar that mounts above the rear end housing again with kyb shocks. tcp sub frame connectors.

The wheels are 16x8 Rears have toyo ra1 255/50/16
the front wheels are the same size as the fronts but have 245/45/16. The rear fender wells had the lips rolled by cutting about 3/4" off the lip then slicing every 1.5" and rolling them as flat as I possible could. after that I broke out the port-a-power and leaned on it, brought it out well over an inch and a half. Thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Nice shots. What track were you at?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun!! I plan on posting some pictures of the 100 foot drags were doing here in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
That looked like a great time!!:rockwoot:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.