Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn i konw i am late to see it but, i just saw the strictly performance car on YT running 9's. I've also seen the evo car running 10's na. Does anyone know the mods the strictly performance car has, i know the evo's it's in 5.0 mag. That evo car no doubt has more mods but, the white car i think has some diff springs... Whenever he's starting to stage the driver pulls up a couple feet and that thing transfers weight like a 93 gt with wore out 4cyl springs... By the way those 4 cyl springs are awesome on the street... Anyways, i read that it's making 650 but hell it's got a auto and everyone knows that on a dyno auto's make about 40 hp less 90% of the time. So in a manual car that strictly car is making almost 700... And with a big hit of nitrous probably a 200 shot it's making atlaest 80more tq. So that would prolly put the tq at 700 in the auto car... How's it lasting? Well i heard they have forged rods instead of that ******** my 06 has... And i know that it's got hypert pistons, that are usually good up to about a 150 in my 93 gt. So is the new oil squirters really help that much? How much nitrous do you all think the strictly is using? I know that jpc has already seen this i hope Justin throws a big shot on there's. I'd love to see there car kickin and stickin around 7000 on a 200... If this were a 2,3,or 4 valve head of old i would guess they are using a 250, but by the way everyone says the 11 react to fi, i would say this VCT 4 valve engine is just extreamly happy with a 200 shot of nitrous... VCT is the ****... I was wanting to run a similar set up on my 06, by using a 200 or bigger once i get my short block. But a lot of guys on here were saying that the fuel system that's on my car or the new cars couldn't handle a big hit like that... So how are they doing it then in the 11? I know it has a returnless like my 06. And if the blocks were really weak i would say that you would be hearing more about it... If i don't change my mind i am going to buy a 11... I will only get black, some shade of red or orange, or sonic blue if it's offered, well or vapor silver if it's offered. I also want it with 373's, small brakes, and cheapest wheels and inter. They car will be lightened with race seats, and all that so i don't car about navi, and all that... Well anyways what kind of shot do you think the strictly 9 sec car is running?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
this post is a mess, it is painful to sift through and read

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah sorry for all that i had about 8 to many beers... But ah, i enjoy talking about the new car, anyways does anyone know how much nitrous strictly are spraying there 9 sec car with?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
yeah sorry for all that i had about 8 to many beers... But ah, i enjoy talking about the new car, anyways does anyone know how much nitrous strictly are spraying there 9 sec car with?
you must realllllllllllly like the mustang if you get on a car forum and type a massive amount of jibberish while drunk!

i think they sprayed like a 200 shot for the vtech cams, bro!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.