Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
buddy totaled his 5.0 and its just sitting there what should i snag off him besides the larger MAF and possibly the 5 lug stuff?

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Unless you want the seats, rear end, fan, alternator.

R

·
0 Posts
if the spindles are good grab those......

thats 130 amp alt what wrong with those.....:headscratch:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now he is fixing it cause he wants to beat me at the track lol he's on a mission to prove the uglier heavier car will beat a fox

R

·
0 Posts
now he is fixing it cause he wants to beat me at the track lol he's on a mission to prove the uglier heavier car will beat a fox
Tell your friend its good to dream .....

But you have to wake up and smell the fox's exhaust sometime......:gringreen

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah 3 weeks he said it will be drivable again (he hit a bear) gonna do gears while its in the shop he said so i have three weeks to add some power to my car before he does and get it on the strip.

what to add i wonder i have like 180 some thousand on the clock so i cant do too much.

R

·
0 Posts
yeah 3 weeks he said it will be drivable again (he hit a bear) gonna do gears while its in the shop he said so i have three weeks to add some power to my car before he does and get it on the strip.

what to add i wonder i have like 180 some thousand on the clock so i cant do too much.
Throw a 175 shot of happy gas to it.....

you going to build a 347 anyway......:gringreen

·
Registered
704 Posts

uglier? heavier?

wow harsh....

at least we have all-wheel disk brakes!!!

o yay!!!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i am a fox body guy so you have to figure i dont like the 94-95's

and yeah i know we steal em off the wrecked ones :bigthumbsup:gringreen:shigrin

·
Registered
563 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
i think you fox-body guys are just jealous of our looks
owning a sn95 is like being the parent of a ugly child you have to love it......

ford put good brakes on a slow car, bc they knew the potential our cars had!:bigthumbsup
No they put good brakes on them just in case you decided to drive off a cliff and at the last possible second you could change your mind then figure out how to buy the faster sleeker fox body........

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.