Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What am i doing wrong? i have been trying to sell a nice pair of wheels now for about a month and have had 0 offers. These wheels are in PERFECT condition and the price is very reasonable. They are both 18x9.5 Chrome Boss 338's which fit on the rear. They are in my classifieds: Mustang Classifieds
Any advice would greatly be appreciated. Feel free to express your opinion on any problems with my ad or price.

·
Registered
787 Posts
money is tight , I had a set of 17 x 9 wheels and tires took me a year to get rid of them. Sold them for little of nothing, and was glad to see them go. Hope you have better luck than I did.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i do too. I believe the price is fair but your right money is tight.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think your price is very reasonable. I now recommend you throw then on craigslist and then on ebay!

·
Registered
224 Posts
You're also only selling two. If I want to run them, I'd have to go get two more. So you'll have less people looking at them.

·
Registered
487 Posts
+1 on that if you had a set of 4 you would have much better luck

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
very true i know, but i am only 17 and buying two More wheels is easier said than done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.