Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i currently have my gt with an e303 cam. i was wondering what is the biggest i could go with ported e7 heads, and rockers, i plan on putting new springs.f303, x303, or z303. and what type of rockers do these heads have 1.7 or 1.6

·
Registered
273 Posts
iam goin with the z303 cam with the .550/.550 lift on my proformer head .The z303 will make ur car sound BAD A$$!!

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Im running a TFS stage 1 and 1.6rrockers. I kinda wish I had gone with 1.7 now because a TFS stage 2 cam is too big for my pistons but there is enough room for 1.7 rockers.

Im not a big fan of ford cams because of the real low lobe sep on and that really produces a crappy idle when another cam of more power wouldnt.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have an e303 with the 1.7's and it works very nicely. The 1.7's give it quite a bit more lift...I'm not sure how much but I have been to it makes that e cam close to an f cam...Anyway...I can still pass a tail pipe emissions test every year. With the x or z cam you more than likely wont because of the duration.

·
Banned
4,476 Posts
call the comp cams tech line, they will give you better answers than anyone would on the internet since they will ask you more questions than you can think of

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.