Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '96 GT, all stock(for now). I dont know which exhaust will sound best b/c i dont plan on doing much of anything else anytime soon. I know they all sound good but i wanted to know which set is gonna be the best deal for the money. I am planning on just getting some sort of cat-back system b/c i really only feel i need the mufflers and pipes for now. any suggestions would be great.
Thanx

·
Registered
736 Posts
www.mustangexhaust.com has a big database of mustangs with different exhaust sound clips so you can see which exhaust you like the most. All of the cat-backs will produce about the same power and most are close in pricing, so it really comes down to which sound you like the most.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Get car up in air and look at the mid-pipe: 6 cats & restrictive. Suggest you replace that first! Maybe a catted H or X-pipe (I have Magnaflow X w/cats)

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I have BBK Offroad Xpipe and Flowmaster 40 catback, and i love the sound. I get many nice comments, and many odd balls rev and racing me when i am just sitting at the light. let me know if you want a clip of my car i can send it to you. Just private messege me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.