Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have a 01 gt with IRS long story short i want a cobra exhaust like a guys 03 cobra i seen at a car show. He has chrome tips all the way to the driveshaft it seems. any idea what system this is? any pics?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Since the pipes run along the driveshaft and turn outward and then run along the fender and out the back most only give you chrome along the section at the fenders.

I've never seen one like you describe. However, I know someone that polished his stainless pipes and they were about as shiny as chrome when he got done. That might be what they did on the one you saw.

Here's a link to the thread on our club's forum:

SCMC Message Forum - Some teaser pics of my polished exhaust!!

and another thread:

SCMC Message Forum - Got some exhaust rust...

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, this for sure look liked chrome. Not polished. I can sorta tell the difference.. Think mac or bassani would have somthing like this? or borla?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hah actually the more i look at "03cobraboy" s exhaust. it sorta resembles the one i seen. i think il go get soem sand paper and aluminum polish and try this towmarrow.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Well i have a 01 gt with IRS long story short i want a cobra exhaust like a guys 03 cobra i seen at a car show. He has chrome tips all the way to the driveshaft it seems. any idea what system this is? any pics?
Borla Stingers with Bassani "CATTED" X-Pipe. You can't go wrong. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.