grabber blue
I am thinking of getting it in ingot silver but
would like to what you guys think is the
best color ?

·
Dragon Tail Master
2013 Mustang V6 Brembo
2,580 Posts
All of them, you can't go wrong with any of the colors offered, but I am partial to Grabber Blue.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Im in love with Ingot Silver, Do what you want though. Ultimately it's your purchase and whatever you think looks good is what you should do. I saw a candy apple red at the dealer that looked great too.

·
Registered
99 Posts
It is a personal choice and what you want to be seen in. Like the classic look, then the Ingot Silver or Red. Kona Blue is nice in the sun, heck they all look great. :gringreen
I am putting in vote number 2 for Grabber blue! New color and I have already had a red car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Grabber Blue FTW:bigthumbsup But, I'll give RaceRed a distant 2nd.:winks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mine is black/black because that's what the dealer had on the lot...and like someone else said, I was trading in a Redfire Metallic, so Candy Red was out. I am adapting to the black car/black interior in the Texas sun, however not sure the black stripes on a black car will ever completely grow on me. Why, oh, why, would they not put gold or silver stripes on a black car...

·
Registered
698 Posts
My choices are:

Grabber Blue
Race Red
Performance White
Ingot Silver

I think Black looks great on the base car but the CS adds too much dark.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I gree with Audioi. Black looks great, but it doesn't enhnace the cal special.

My vote is red candy or silver. Grabber Blue, I'm not sure if I love or hate.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ingot Silver for me...
Take a look at the pic

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm partial to mine...

·
Registered
66 Posts
I went with the Grabber Blue. I like the bright color with the dark wheels and black convertible top.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Mine is black/black because that's what the dealer had on the lot...and like someone else said, I was trading in a Redfire Metallic, so Candy Red was out. I am adapting to the black car/black interior in the Texas sun, however not sure the black stripes on a black car will ever completely grow on me. Why, oh, why, would they not put gold or silver stripes on a black car...

you could order the white stripes from the dealer that were on the 09 cali specials. I have seen them around town and looks great

·
Registered
69 Posts
you could order the white stripes from the dealer that were on the 09 cali specials. I have seen them around town and looks great
That's a thought. I'll likely wait to do anything until I get the new model kinks worked out lol ...I'd like to find a color close to the wheel color, that's why I mentioned gold or silver. Wheels seem kind of in-between those two colors. Thanks for the input!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
I like the silver and grabber blue. They go well with the Cali accents. LOL i am starting to get tired of everyone calling me nightrider.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Mine is Performance White.

·
Registered
283 Posts
They all look great, but I'm partial to my Race Red. Although if I had found one in Grabber Blue for the right price I would have jumped on it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.