Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a tungsten mustang, but as a gift, handed the keys over to my girlfriend after we got engaged..i did that to get the ss camaro out of my driveway, and so she would finally have a mustang of her own(so she would stop sneaking off in mine)

im looking around for another mustang..its gotta be a gt 5speed with all black interior..but i cant decide on color..i like the wildfire/redfire color, but i also like the dark blue(almost svt focus like)...i like both, but cant decide.so i thought i would see what you guys think..let you all decide for me

· Registered
1,831 Posts
if I were to get another Mustang it would be Vapor Silver, but between your choices I say the Vista Blue

· Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i see tons of white, windvel? and limes around here...i want something different..ive only seen the two colors i mentioned on v6s

· Registered
137 Posts
we have a brand new vista blue GT settin' on the lot at work......chrome 18s, black leather, 5 spd. etc, etc...........i almost traded mine in, it looks darn GOOD!!

· Registered
164 Posts
I'd go blue amongst the two choices. Not sure what your intentions are for mods but I love the blue with gray stripes combination. Looks tough. The Stang picture I attached is a bit over the top but shows the idea.

Attachments

· Registered
132 Posts
I say vista blue.

Attachments

· Registered
345 Posts
I like red

I have a torch red '08 V6, also like the dark candy apple red...

· Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd go blue amongst the two choices. Not sure what your intentions are for mods but I love the blue with gray stripes combination. Looks tough. The Stang picture I attached is a bit over the top but shows the idea.

im gonna do the usual mods...bolt ons. aiming for 400hp. as well as a gt500 conversion. ive seen that stang on my 5.0 and fastfords magazine..its awesome. i love the red, but the more i look at the blue, i become torm between them.

· Registered
92 Posts
Best thing to do is visit some dealers and get the one that screams at you to take it home...I spent several months trying to figure out what color I wanted, after much deliberation with the wife (she thinks red is for girls, and I really liked it) we decided on silver...then I saw the GO there and came home with it, you should have saw the look on my wifes face:scratchchin when I pulled in the driveway. Go with what you want, you're the one who has to took at it everyday.

· Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ive been to several dealers, and the red screams out at me..then i say a v6 with bullit wheels (used) it wasnt even cleaned up yet, and i liked that one too..maybe ill sell the tungsten, and buy one of each.lol

· Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my 10th ann cobra was black..on 18" black fr500 wheels...it was "pure sex" as my friends called it..but i want a change. samustang's clip of his stang pretty much made my mind up for me:). well, at least for now..ill change my mind a million times b4 i finally buy it.

notice my marauder is black on black too:bigthumbsup

· Registered
1,220 Posts

· Registered
901 Posts
I had started out Vista Blue and it is the same blue as the Focus has. Then I changed my mind to Black with Red.....then I changed my mind to Vapor Metallic/Charcoal Interior....and that is supposedly what the factory built last week. I was changing my mind every few days it seemed and still don't know if I made the best decision.......couldn't make up my mind for ****.....kinda like my wife :shocked:

· Registered
41 Posts
I have to totally agree with BlackStang on this one ...Black on Black is BADA** AND mean lookin'.

· Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Color - what ever you decide.

I would suggest though you put her on as an additional driver on your insurance ASAP and put the car in her name and insurance, the day after you're married.

she is already on the insurance as an additional driver, but i do want to fill out all that paperwork asap. maybe both our names on the title, but hers as the main one.

as far as the color.. i was leaning towards the vista blue, until i saw the dark mineral gray...i was googling mustangs and saw one....i guess i have 3 different colors to choose from

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.