Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, :gringreen the interior is gutted...no rust :bigthumbsup under the carpet. I am getting ready to paint the interior of the car.

The exterior is palimino white, the factory interior color is blue. The upholstery (seats, door panels, carpet, etc...) is black. I am on the fence with what color to paint the interior. My initial thought was to paint it black, but then i got to thinking that everyone paints their interior black - it's too common. I'm debating painting it white but really on the fence.:headscratch: Lets hear some suggestions and ideas from you guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Red! I've always loved white cars with red interiors. If possible, you should have red seats with white inserts, too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've seen a few cars with the metal parts of the interior painted body color... IMO it looks very good.
Just my 2 cents worth

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
The exterior is palimino white, the factory interior color is blue. The upholstery (seats, door panels, carpet, etc...) is black.

So..........
Do you mean - What color to paint with black seats and door panels?
What color is the headliner going to be?

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I agree with paul289, white with red interior would look nice. But matching the white exterior to same color interior would probably look really good too.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So..........
Do you mean - What color to paint with black seats and door panels?
What color is the headliner going to be?

The headliner will be black as well. I am on the fence between a dark blue color and white like the exterior....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Go with white. It looks so nice, and so clean. It really adds to the classic look in my opinion. If i had the money, i'd change my interior white. But i had a 72 Buick GSX, that had an ugly green color, and i painted the interior all white, with white seat covers, and it turned out beautiful. GO WITH THE WHITE! You will be glad you did.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.