Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, what color stripes would you put on a black 07 mustang? I'm thinking about red, I saw a black gt500 with red stripes on the tv show pass time, and thought it looked great. Please give me your thoughts. Thanks

Registered
Look at Matte Black. You'd be surprised at the look.

Registered
Go with a dark silver or Grey. They look really good, I've seen one or two around and they look pretty sharp.

Registered
My vote would be for either Red and/or Matte Blk.
Both look amazing on blk 'stangs, good luck with your choice. :bigthumbsup

Attachments

Registered
Go with a dark silver or Grey
I have silver on my viper. Pic below at least shows what silver on black looks like. Whatever you do, make the stripes go as far down front and back... don't stop at the trunk or hood edges.

Attachments

Registered
Matte Black or a dark grey like Gunmetal.

Registered
I have sandstone stripes on my Stang; they look great and I get compliments daily. Black is a tough color for stripes so be sure you're ok with whatever choice you make.

:bigthumbsup

Registered
I like clear stripes.

Registered
Silver would be my choice for sure :bigthumbsup

Registered
don't stop at the trunk or hood edges.
thats how mine was when i first saw it at the dealer. when i bought the car the stripes were off, thank god. it just looks so incomplete without it all the way

if i were to get stripes i would probably get grabber blue

Registered
I just ordered a set of matte black stripes for my '09 GT yesterday. I saw a black GTKR with matte black stripes in a dealer's showroom a couple years ago and loved the look! :bigthumbsup

Registered
i would say matte black or red but seeing the sandstone stripes on joesbossstang i like that just as well

Registered
matte black for sure... look at those roush stage 3's with it... sickkkkk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts