Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see by my signature, I have on order a 06 Vista Blue GT. I really wanted the Sonic Blue and why they got rid of it, who knows… The Vista Blue appears to be lighter than the Sonic. Borderline too light IMHO. The last few days I've been thinking about switching the color order to Black. Black is pretty much timeless and always looks sharp (when it's clean that is). I'm waffling on this more than a John Kerry giving a campaign speech. I'm looking for opinions, thoughts or comments. Vista Blue or Black? :confused: What say the masses?

(BTW: I'm not a lime or red fan).

·
Registered
4 Posts
We also had a Sonic Blue ordered that didnt make it. We ordered the Vista Blue '06. The Vista Blue has a aluminum flake, the Sonic Blue had a mica pearl that gave it a reddish purple tone. Vista Blue looks good but its hard to argue against Black either.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
If you get black you will spend more time detailing than driving....

Just my opinion, from having a black F150....
I would stick with the Blue, if I were you, but as you can see I went with SCREAMING YELLOW!!!! Yeah Baby! Yellow!:cooldude:

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Black is da bomb! Yes it's a pain in the ass cuz it looks dirty pretty quick. All cars get dirty quick, but black shows it easier. But on the more important side, nothing looks as hot in black as this car does. OF course this is just my opinion and it's your decision. Black is totally worth it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I Would Go With Satin Silver, To Me Its The Best Looking Color On The New Stang, And I Have Had Others Say The Same.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
JEB said:
If you get black you will spend more time detailing than driving....

Just my opinion, from having a black F150....
I would stick with the Blue, if I were you, but as you can see I went with SCREAMING YELLOW!!!! Yeah Baby! Yellow!:cooldude:
I love yellow too. Only reason I didn't get it is every1 i knew was like "ewww yelllow?" OF course you have to really be into cars to appreciate a yellow car I think. I got tired of the criticism and went with black. NEver regretted it though. Always wanted a black car.

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
I had a Black 86 GT, was beautimas.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i don't see anyhting wrong with a nice clean white.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Damn, I guess you could get a Pink one, It'd still be a new Mustang!!!!!!

Wow, I thought of a new song verse....

"Black, Bleu (French), Yellow, White
Whatever you get, It'll be Right":rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin:

Sorry, I'm Bored shizzless...
:drink:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
05GTSILVER said:
I Would Go With Satin Silver, To Me Its The Best Looking Color On The New Stang, And I Have Had Others Say The Same.
Hey....
You type just like that one dude....whuhwuzizname.....
STi_StangkllR!!!!!! That's Right!!!!! I thought you were banned!!!!:jester:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had a black 87 gt and a white 96 cobra. The black sure does look awesome shined up. White was much easier to maintain though. I like the yellow. If I got yellow it would be with the silver stripe. I like that look for some reason.

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
JEB said:
Hey....
You type just like that one dude....whuhwuzizname.....
STi_StangkllR!!!!!! That's Right!!!!! I thought you were banned!!!!:jester:
I don't think it is the same person, he has not said any nasties about the stang :shrug

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I know, just seemed like a funny coincidence, capitalizing every word. He's also using coherent speech patterns, so it couldn't be him.

·
Registered
99 Posts
the new tungsten color looks good. ive got a mineral gray and like the fact that dirt doesnt show very well. i only wish the color was a little darker. but the color looks awesome with tinted windows.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I think the Vista Blue looks sharp. I think it would even look neat with the red accent leather altough it is not an option. Black is awesome, but it does show dirt and dust and tends to show swirl marks easily too, and it looks great as well with the red leather

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
This thread is silly, the author asks for opinions between the vista blue and the black and now we have an opinion on every color the Mustang comes in :heha:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Screaming Yelow baby with black stripes, when and I finally get one, When people find out I ordered a Mustang they ask me what color did order and I say yellow about half of em say what? the other half say thats one of the colors they would have picked, Its a loud color and stands out probably more than all the other colors, and black trim make it look even better. I orderd mine because its what I like. Even if every person I talked to didn't like it I still would order it:clap
tw0scoops123 said:
I love yellow too. Only reason I didn't get it is every1 i knew was like "ewww yelllow?" OF course you have to really be into cars to appreciate a yellow car I think. I got tired of the criticism and went with black. NEver regretted it though. Always wanted a black car.

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
FoMoCo said:
Screaming Yelow baby with black stripes, when and I finally get one, When people find out I ordered a Mustang they ask me what color did order and I say yellow about half of em say what? the other half say thats one of the colors they would have picked, Its a loud color and stands out probably more than all the other colors, and black trim make it look even better. I orderd mine because its what I like. Even if every person I talked to didn't like it I still would order it:clap
ewww yelllow :naughty

·
Registered
260 Posts
05GTCB said:
the new tungsten color looks good. ive got a mineral gray and like the fact that dirt doesnt show very well. i only wish the color was a little darker. but the color looks awesome with tinted windows.
Check! Absolutely, god-dang right! Clearly, Mineral Grey is the only color any sensible 'stang owner can choose. Or could have, since it's an '05 color only. Heh! Other colors offered by Ford are merely window-dressing for the sales brochures, it would look, well, downright suspicious if they only offered the one color, but obviously it is THE color they intended the machine to be.

Plus, not only being the Studliest of colors, another great benefit is it doesn't stand out like a cop magnet. It be all stealthy, n'stuff. Sweet!!

Best of all is the "Mineral" part. Minerals come from dirt, and dirt has minerals in it, so it is actually impossible for the car to appear dirty in any way, shape, or form. It just looks "more Mineral-ly" over time, and the added Mineralness just keeps adding and adding to the beauty of the finish as God and Ford intended. It's all good in a natural, holistic kind of environmentally-unconscious way. It's a Zen thing, as some would say...not me tho, because that sounds a little light-footed. I'd say it just flat ROCKS.

Get it? "Rocks"? "Mineral"? Awwww forget it.....

Y'all keep just keep on waxin' and Zainoing and clay-barring and Mequiring your fancy-colored purty cars, us Mineral Grey owners'll be out driving, defending America's roads from the constant threat of Liberal Communistical Riceism and keeping a constant full-throttle vigil out for the threat of evil 'urpeen poser germancars. And stuff. :grinroll:

·
Registered
200 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts