Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greets, I have an '06 V6 Mustang with the pony package and the standard dashboard set. There are 3 buttons on the console that don't seem to do anything. INFO - SETUP - RESET.

I don't have the system info screen below the speedometer, I have just the basic dash package. Do these 3 buttons do anything at all? I checked the manual and it only refers to the "deluxe" package with the MyColor option.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Redeemer said:
Greets, I have an '06 V6 Mustang with the pony package and the standard dashboard set. There are 3 buttons on the console that don't seem to do anything. INFO - SETUP - RESET.

I don't have the system info screen below the speedometer, I have just the basic dash package. Do these 3 buttons do anything at all? I checked the manual and it only refers to the "deluxe" package with the MyColor option.
Welcome to the club,

I have the IUP and it's to control all the info and IUP functions. someone messed up and put the buttons in by mistake.
Notice how Ford ads don't use the slogan "Quality is Job 1" anymore?

I've also seen a GT in a dealers showroom with the tri-bar pony rear emblem instead of the GT. Only when I mentioned it to the salesman did he notice it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok cool, so I'm not losing my mind. I wonder how hard it would be to rig those buttons up to do something else... maybe power up some amps or engine start?

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
You have to have the Interior Upgrade Package for these to do anything. They control the onboard trip/mileage computer as well as MyColor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts