Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
A four eyes huh? It looks good to me....i especially like the interior change,it was..lemme see..very hard to look at before. Ha Ha Ha. Wut have you done already and wut r u planning to do?

·
Registered
152 Posts
T-top coupe lovin it! How much did you get that for? Hows the engine run?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nice!!!!!! A t-top coupe is kinda of a weird thing to see these days...looks like you got a pretty clean one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
yea same color i was gona paint mine to..pretty clean & straight.even better with the new interior

·
Registered
27 Posts
WOW, 4 eyes, T-tops, and halo headrests:eyebulge: Its got a lot of cool features. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
861 Posts
A blank canvas for you to paint your perfect picture.

I, like all the others, cannot wait to see the finish project

·
Registered
276 Posts
Super Nice! What's your timeframe to completion?

·
Registered
716 Posts
ran260gt said:
Notch Mustang`s are the best , even if it has t-tops ! good luck modding !:wavey
Hate to break this to ya but if those are factory T-top that is one SUPER rare car!!!!!!!

You got a keeper!!!!!!! :happyhapp

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Yeah I've found that the T-top cars are pretty freakin rare. I'm going to do a resto mod of mine. Restore the appearance to stock and all that, but put a fire breathing demon under the hood.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Yea, I can’t remember off the top of my head but I believe only a couple hundred t-top notchs were ever made……

·
Registered
60 Posts
I agree that is a rare car...I have never seen a t top notch before...run it through 1982-1993 mustang registry to find out production #'s and options for that car....website is mustanggt.com....my suggestion is to hold onto that car for a while

·
Registered
472 Posts
The first thing I would restore would be some trees in the neighborhood. :)

Car looks like its in good. Seems when I was younger I knew at least 5-6 people that had mustangs with t-tops (one was coupe, the rest were hatches). The t-tops are nowhere to be found now, so I guess they were a bit rare. Just odd that I remember a lot of people having them but in the ratio I guess they are fairly small, especially now. Maybe everyone crushed them because the leaked? <jk>

Blade

·
Registered
80 Posts
oh, that would make me cry!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.