Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking on the computer and I want a loud car and I've looked at SLP and Dynomax. I've listen to the SLP catback system and it sounds good. I'm only sixteen and I get my license thursday but I won't be driving my stang, but I want to buy some new parts for it. I hate those trans ams and camaros, but they just sound good right now I'm just looking for a lot of bark and no bite right now dad won't let that happen now.

·
Registered
193 Posts
i put in the dynomax race bullets, they suit my needs :eyepoppin im 17 too.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Long Tubes To Straight Pipes To Dynomax Race Bullets Is The Way To Go, But Its Probably Going To Be A Little Loud For Your Image Dog, See You Later

·
Registered
1 Posts
alternate choice?

:winks maybe Pypes Brand would have the sound you seek. my mildly mod'ed 93 drive train with custom header (2 1/2" inlet-2 1/2" outlet) system has Pypes pro-V mufflers with side exits and are reasonably acceptable. this drive train is in a LBC, "little british car", 78 MGB @2500#. this muffler is not their loudest, but 1 step up. Beware, The Heat listens for noise and looks for bright colors. us old timers from the Muscle Car era still like the mellow sounds. HA!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the Dynomax catback system with Dynomax Ultraflow's. It sounds mean. At idle it is nice and at WOT it sounds like a monster. I set off car alarms with them:eyepoppin

·
Registered
19 Posts
if you want it to sound loud and mean just run the stock exhaust without the mufflers/tailpipes. so that you just got the stock h-pipe running. The stock cats give it a deeper tone and without the mufflers it makes it loud as hell. i was able to make car alarms go off in my neighborhood and i wasnt able to talk to anyone in my car when i was speeding up because it was so loud. but then i got a mac off road h pipe with some imported high flow mufflers. sounds nice. cost me about 200 even with for everything. took about a after-school afternoon to install too with the help of my dad. im 16 too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.