Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....is this thing the height of creativity or the height of bad taste ? This was at the show at The Whiskey Cafe this past Saturday night.....

Judi just knew I was going to post this and start trouble.....LOL

·
Registered
777 Posts
Whoa, that's.... er, well....
Undoubtedly uber-rice, but at the same time, better done than most rice. Would that be tasty rice? :headscratch:

~HA

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I do not like that car or the flames . Your black car with real red flames would look hot.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whoa, that's.... er, well....
Undoubtedly uber-rice, but at the same time, better done than most rice. Would that be tasty rice? :headscratch:

~HA
Rice with a pinch of garlic maybe ?

M

·
0 Posts
Here are a few more pictures of that car for your viewing pleasure.... :D :laugh:

Gary, Gary, Gary.............. :D

Besides the Silverhorse Racing Louvers - the Checkered Tree Air Freshener is a huge +! :hihi:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Its kind of like when you see a cute girl in a thong or super short mini skirt, nice to look at, but you wouldn't expect or want every girl to wear one to church. This car would be fun to watch at a drag race, but it has a large cheeze factor for the street. Over the top. But then again..... my sister-in-law thinks mine is over the top, so to each their own I guess.

R

·
0 Posts
The paint i could live with.....

As far as the lambo doors....

Here is my answer......

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Why didn't you all go question the owner about this? cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck......:laugh:

·
Registered
389 Posts
That car is pure, unadulterated ugliness. What the hell is up with those wheels? What possessed them to think it would look good? Everything is just so mismatched and it doesn't flow well at all. It is too much going on at once. Those painted interior pieces even look like crap. :nono:

Edit: Oddly enough, the only thing I like about it is the horse paintjob because I consider that art and it is gorgeous. However, it does NOT belong on the side of that car.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I did not see the horse on the side.That looked kinda cool.He could of got better wheels.

·
Registered
528 Posts
To each their own I guess....the only thing that comes to mind when I see cars like the is "man, what I could do to a Mustang with all the money they spent on that stuff (lambo doors, custom paint job, body kit, wheels, ect...)" But I guess that is the same thing that they thought before they started modding their car, so I guess we're back to square one.

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Not my personal preference but it is sharp. He made it is own and that's what we like to do. It's different :gringreen and that' ok.
JMHO :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
348 Posts
I don't know, to each his own I suppose. The wheels could have been worse, I don't generally like lambo doors on stangs and my only issue with the horse on the sides is that it's a vinyl and not actually painted on. as far as the rice violation goes it pretty mild, it could have been a lot worse.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok I have to give my take...which you probably already know...lol

But I think it's tragic to do that to a Mustang. It looks like a giant Hot Wheels car. It's U G L Y....

·
Registered
914 Posts
the problem with a car like that is that it loses the clean classy look. It looks like a giant plastic toy at this point.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
The paint is actually pretty good, shredder graphics with a horse being exposed underneath.
But those butt ugly wheels gotsta go.

·
Registered
567 Posts
At least it didn't have a wing off of a B-52 lag bolted to the rear deck.

M

·
0 Posts
Being a designer... :laugh: I think maybe he should have gone with a white horse... it would match the theme a bit better... and do up the interior white... throw a nice set of deep dish chromes... more conservative hood - - - - yeahhhhh baby!!!!!!:gringreen:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Definitely a show car, and very nicely done. No ugly body panels or huge rear wing. The custom body parts chosen (hood, front fascia, flush-mount side window louvers, rear window slats) are quality pieces that many people would use on their own cars. The custom paint looks to be very well done, too. You expect the paint job on a true show car to be a bit over the top, in order to separate it from the others. While I'm not a fan of vertical doors, they are useful to help draw attention to a car when it is displayed for show. Once the raised doors get your attention, the rest of the exterior is deserving of the time you spend looking at it. Like SpookyStang, I'm not a fan of the interior parts painted in blue and white. But that does carry over the theme from the exterior into the interior. And a totally stock interior would have looked out of place on an obvious show car. I'm fine with the rear slats painted white, since they wouldn't have integrated as well if they had been left black. But I would have preferred the wheels without the blue and white paint, since it really wasn't necessary on them and makes them too busy looking.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.