Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
now we want to see the picture of it all put back together, and running and driving . . . and one of those time-lapse videos of the assembly process would be super cool!
;-)

Reactions: my89foxbody

·
Registered
980 Posts
I've replaced the left hand exhaust pipe & muffler on my 67 Cougar. Next will be the right hand side. Since it's a 70 390 engine and C6 trans, the pipes have to be built (except for the tail pipe).

·
Super Moderator
7,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
now we want to see the picture of it all put back together, and running and driving . . . and one of those time-lapse videos of the assembly process would be super cool!
;-)

Did some modifications during the rebuild.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
amazing! now I REALLY want to see that time lapse video! ;-)

·
Super Moderator
7,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I couldn't hold the camera and work and didnt have a tripod. :grin:

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Learning new workout techniques (gyms/parks being closed) and figuring out how much I really need of everything tapping the bank account.

Reactions: imps and ONEZ ST

·
Registered
486 Posts
I semi-retired the middle of March and i am still working Tuesday thru Thursday. But on my off days i put up a tent next to the garage and i am cleaning out 1/2 the garage to make room to build this, the new Factory 5 Speedster kit.

Dave

·
Registered
6,085 Posts
There’s a quarantine???
I go to work m-f. Almost ever business around here is “essential.” Car lots, furniture stores, gun stores, shooting ranges, you name it it’s open. Other than bars and dine in Restaurants.
Lowe’s has a line to get in wrapped around the building and people are standing elbow to a-hole to get in like they’re trying to get Rolling Stones tickets. Once you get in they have X’s at registers to keep people spaced out.. Go figure.
My wife’s a teacher so she’s been off since spring break.
It’s weird, it was like a ghost town driving to work the few weeks prior to the mandatory quarantine. I’d see like 5 other cars. So I figured I’d be the only one on the road going in when the mandatory started. But nope. I must have seen 100 cars that morning. I guess all the businesses gave their employees the “essential employee letter.”
Today I did this.
https://youtu.be/dEiRERmk0xs

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I'm working from home and have been working around the house as well. Opened up the pool, seeded and fertilized the lawn, built a new set of stairs for my breezeway. I need to detail the car but what's the point it's just going to continue to collect dust in the garage

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I am working from home. The highlight of my day is getting poked in the ribs by 80 lbs of black Pit Bull pushing a 10 lb nose while I am at the computer drawing custom cabinetry. He's a lot of things, subtle is not one of them. :grin:

Reactions: crjackson

·
Registered
6,085 Posts
I am working from home. The highlight of my day is getting poked in the ribs by 80 lbs of black Pit Bull pushing a 10 lb nose while I am at the computer drawing custom cabinetry. He's a lot of things, subtle is not one of them. /forums/images/AllFordMustangs-vbtoucan/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
Ha! Thank God for pets huh

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah it's pretty much bananas everywhere. Here, they will refuse to give you any service if you go out without a mask. I don't think it much of a hassle. If it helps prevent the spread of the virus then I am doing my civic duty and protecting me and those around me. I know that this pandemic has had a mixture of opinions among the populace but you can't deny the death count and the people suffering because of the virus. I have even read on some safe site that a vaccine is still ways away from being approved for human testing. So it's best just to do what you can to help others and the country in general. A mask is not that big of a deal.

·
Super Moderator
1,630 Posts
I am working from home. The highlight of my day is getting poked in the ribs by 80 lbs of black Pit Bull pushing a 10 lb nose while I am at the computer drawing custom cabinetry. He's a lot of things, subtle is not one of them. 😁
And who could complain about that. I love that the cat and the pit get along so well. It’s sad, and I’m almost ashamed to admit it, but I’m closer to my pets than I am to my kids.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I'm in the health care business. Never missed a day. It was nice at the beggining of the outbreak driving wise. Roads were deserted. Work was covid only, which I never agreed with. Now there's more testing than ever and people with other issues can finally get much needed treatment. Im busier than ever.
My wife works for the local school district. Her and a few other volunteers have been handing out free lunches and dinners to qualifying families at a local highschool.
We keep telling ourselves how lucky we are to be working. Lol
Seriously, we ARE grateful.

Reactions: MustangLife

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
And who could complain about that. I love that the cat and the pit get along so well. It’s sad, and I’m almost ashamed to admit it, but I’m closer to my pets than I am to my kids.
LOL. It's not sad at all. I readily admit it.😁
My kids are in their 30's and 40's. They both have dogs they love more than they love me. 😆 My daughter is the first one that started calling Carl, "Daddy's boy". My dogs are family, just like my kids, but it's a different love because of the dogs being fully dependent on us for life. It is direct, complete and unquestionable, the same way they give it. There is a T-shirt for dog people on Amazon. "Mess with me, I fight back. Mess with my dogs, they'll never find your body."

Reactions: crjackson
1 - 20 of 21 Posts