Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awhile back I started a Post (What Dont you like about your Mustang 2005-10).....now tell us what you (LOVE) about your Stang.
I Love the Looks (Retro Style) of My 07 PONY, it's Sexy and Hot! I love the Color (Satin Silver Clearcoat Met) and the 17" Bullett Rims really set it off.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I love the neverending available mods for our cars...I need a second job..:winks

·
0 Posts
It's low, mean, handles like it's on rails, has power to spare, and it gets decent gas mileage.

The interior is ultra-comfortable with the only bad thing being the cupholders directly behind the shifter. The stock shifter is crisp and clean, the clutch has no "feel" but it's also not hard to figure out. The stereo kicks ass, the Pirelli tires are relatively quiet but have a ton of grip...

Other than the cupholder thing... I love everything about my car, even it being black (Black car + 100-degree weather all summer here in Texas = D'OH!)

·
Registered
145 Posts
i love everything on my mustang and so many upgrades available for it and the fact that it is factory right now and it smokes other cars easily

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
:nicethreadbuying used, i didnt get any color choices, but i love the way it looks and handles the road. cheap gt upgrade parts has been great. its not super fast, but runs great and feels good, gets good mileage even running it real hard. driving it is awesome and the best part of my day :)

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
i can beat stock-ish gt's with it! :rollgrin:

·
Registered
14 Posts
The hood draping over the grill and headlights were a deal breaker for me. The naturally raked up rear end is also sexy along with the 1/4 windows.

·
Registered
482 Posts
:nicethread buying used, i didnt get any color choices, but i love the way it looks and handles the road.
Wow...how lucky were you? No choices and you got the best color anyway ;)

Things I love about the S197:

I can drive it without putting the seat in the "ghetto lean" position (unlike the prior gen)

Easy to mod, with tons of options for doing so

X-Charger Xtreme...Awesome

Retro looks, and especially fond of the GT500 bumper

·
Registered
119 Posts
retro looks saweet:kooky: old look new feel instant classic.... other than cheap interior peices i love it

·
Registered
71 Posts
EVERYTHING!!
It's my first Mustang :rollgrin:

·
Registered
872 Posts
I love the fact that it has been around longer than any other car! - in general :bigthumbsup

I love that it's fun to drive!

I love that it gets more attention than all imports combined!

I love the fact that you always have respect!

I love the exhaust note!

I love the feel and handling! (Even if there is no sport suspension or t-lok)

I love the fact that I actually own a mustang!

I love the fact that ricers and other poser imports get jealous!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I love the fact that it has been around longer than any other car! - in general :bigthumbsup

I love that it's fun to drive!

I love that it gets more attention than all imports combined!

I love the fact that you always have respect!

I love the exhaust note!

I love the feel and handling! (Even if there is no sport suspension or t-lok)

I love the fact that I actually own a mustang!

I love the fact that ricers and other poser imports get jealous!

haha beautifly posted. ur right! i get so many compliments from friends on how amazing it looks and definately an aye catching ride!

sometimes people just get besides me and want me to race em aha

·
Registered
268 Posts
Too much to list.

This is my first Mustang too. Then I got a '94 GT that parks in the garage right next to it at night. LOVE both of them. Each one has its own single car garage.

Never thought much of Mustangs until I got my first.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
74, Where is "littletown" Texas? :yelpleased: Yes, it is hot here in Texas and I have two black Mustangs! Thankfully, they both have light interior so it isn't too bad. I just wish the 2010 had the air conditioned seats like my F-150.

Anyway, I love both. The 2010 is really a step up and more of a sports car than previous Mustangs. Good power and excellent handling. The '06 'vert is a more of the "classic" Mustang feel. Not a race car (V-6), but an excellent car to cruise in and look good! I really enjoy both.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Just the Fact that it is Mine.
The Haters can keep saying how ugly the 2010 is, but the Last car I had with Sequential Turn Signals got the same reaction. It was just the Front of my 73 Cougar that people did not like.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ITS MINE!!!! she purrs handles like a dream thats what I love and the looks people get when Im driving by or just sitting there oooooo the jealously :winks

·
Registered
62 Posts
I like...

1. ...how BADASS this thing looks (yes, I actually LIKE the '10 styling)
2. ...how far they have come since my '81 pony (my first car)
3. ...that my six year old always wants to drive with the top down!
4. ...that SYNC will actually call who I'm asking it to call, finally
5. ...that when you drive down the street, people look (jealous, mostly) :cooldude:

I'm sure I'll think of more.

Paul

·
Registered
40 Posts
Its a Mustang! Love my color Black leather interior and the sound, well coming from a 4 banger its a huge diff

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.