Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im lookin into modifying it alot more. I havent decided if i wanna go turbo or try the 5.0 swap.

Attachments

R

·
0 Posts
That a very nice looking stang you have..

I would do a turbo... But i have a 5.0 block and going to do the swap...

·
Registered
69 Posts
fxbody5.0 said:
Im lookin into modifying it alot more. I havent decided if i wanna go turbo or try the 5.0 swap.
Drop it, Chop it, Shave the handles, do the turbocharged 2.3L motor. with gas prices today... it better to go with less cylinders.

2.3L Turbo motor isnt much better than 5.0L on gas but my buddy notices the diff between my XR4Ti and his mustang and my XR4Ti is 600lbs heavier than a 4 Banger Stang.

the turbo motor is more fun, it is a direct bolt up to everything under your hood, just remember that you gotta take the ECU and wiring harness from your donor 2.3T Car to put in your mustang.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Looks good! If you do the engine swap, get the SLP loudmouths!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like the color but the wheels dont look good a stang. Turbo 2.3 is the best way to go! IMO

·
Registered
691 Posts
Turbo'd 2.3! Cheaper to build and cheaper on gas (if you stay out of boost - good luck!) Not to mention the satisfaction you'll get when you blow off a 5.0 and then they ask you what's under the hood!:worship

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice

looks tight nice car I like the wheels but drop chop it and shave the handles was a good suggestion also i would agree with the turbo engine aswell good luck with that post pics when Ur done all ur mods peace:dunce:

·
Registered
93 Posts
for god's sake, get rid of those rims, they look hedious. some stock ponies make the fox bodies look 100x better. they are a great upgrade. or if you want to be different, find some 93 cobra R rims.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice work, but don't you think a muscular set of rims with a slightly smaller demension would look better? Say 16in or 17in" Bullit rims for example. The rims don't match the car man, but the car looks good none the less :thumbsup

·
Registered
50 Posts
yea

yea those wheels and rims don't look mean enough to be stang wheels and rims LOL but yea car looks good besides that think u should swap with a 5.0L done up that would be fun!

·
Registered
66 Posts
love the car hate the rims there just not musclecar, do the turbo its what i did and ive done smoked 2 5.0's in the last week

·
0 Posts
That Hatch is ultra-clean in the silver, but I'd ditch the bling for a cleaner looking wheel myself, maybe 10th anniversary SVT Cobras in charcoal after a five-lug conversion?

·
Registered
435 Posts
those rims are ooooooooogly! Nice car though. Drop in a 5.0.
THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Eeewww.. Ricey Rims, but other than that, your Mustang looks NICE.

Turbo-it.

If you want a 5.0 really bad, just buy another one...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.