Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Inside My V6 Mustang I felt like it was missing something. It was to dark and needed a little more styling. I think it has allitle more retro feeling without making it ricey. So I installed Blue led inside both foot compartments and in the trunk. Tell me what you think.
Mark F

·
Registered
767 Posts
I should know better by now than to reply to a thread where someone specifically asks "what do you think of.."

But honestly.. I just don't see how you consider it to NOT be rice. Come on man, blue LEDs in the interior just reaks of rice. ( in my opinion ). Only thing missing is fender well and under carriage lights to match ( in my opinion ).

But..bottom line...it's your ride. If you dig it, that is all that matters.

·
Registered
897 Posts
hawgman said:
I should know better by now than to reply to a thread where someone specifically asks "what do you think of.."

But honestly.. I just don't see how you consider it to NOT be rice. Come on man, blue LEDs in the interior just reaks of rice. ( in my opinion ). Only thing missing is fender well and under carriage lights to match ( in my opinion ).

But..bottom line...it's your ride. If you dig it, that is all that matters.
sorry robotguy i have to agree with hawgman. Whatever floats your boat.

·
Registered
118 Posts
retro without making it ricey!!!! :eek:

do not remember ever seeing blue accent lights in any older stock mustangs. as hawgman and thump-rrr already said, it your car and do what ever floats your boat.

sorry robotguy, but I would have kept that mod to myself.

Jon

·
Registered
329 Posts
same here i think its rice

Fried Rice

·
Registered
829 Posts
93GT_RagTop said:

do not remember ever seeing blue accent lights in any older stock mustangs. as hawgman and thump-rrr already said, it your car and do what ever floats your boat.

Jon
I say you gotta know what side your rice is buttered on around here. (shoulda kept it to yourself)

Do the chicks dig it?

·
Registered
897 Posts
If you really wanted to go oldschool retro you could have went with the crushed velvet dash and the dingle balls above the windshield.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
93GT_RagTop said:

Jon
2 Fast and Furious for me. Sorry bro.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Somebody take his keys!!!

I think we need to start AFM interventions to stop these guys from screwing up perfectly good Mustangs :sterb: .

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
bmwtech said:
It looks like sh*t :sterb:
That's putting it mildly! LOL!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Well, you did ask for opinions. I have to +1 all the above responses. Including that it's your ride so do what you like and the hell with what anyone else thinks. Although we really wish you wouldn't have done that to that beautiful car. :shocked:

·
Registered
50 Posts
ROTFL......How about some fuzzy dice?.......and a little bobbing dog on the package tray.............

·
Registered
294 Posts
That stuff's not on when you're driving around is it?

And Gig4Fun had a valid question, if the chicks go for it then you would have a pretty good reason to do something like that.
btw, I don't think my girl would never ride in a car with mood lights.

Come on, fess up. The worst is over :nogrinner

·
Registered
261 Posts
WOW, I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MUSTANG FORUM, NOT A WEDDING. HEY SOMEONE PASS ME THE RICE SO I CAN THROW IT AT THE BRIDE, HURRY UP , COMON !!!!!!!vynle :dunce:

·
Registered
121 Posts
to each his own...but blue lights and a PA system in a mustang?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Interior neon lighting / LED illumination can look nice. Personally I think the key is making them catch the eye vs jump out screaming

LOOK IT ME I'VE GOT NEON!

which is exactly what you're car is doing. Tone down the rear seating area, it's way to freaking much. The foot wells aren't bad.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts