Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what im planning on doing next

Attachments

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Could not see the fart can nor the flatbed spoiler but looks GREAT so far!

Should be good for about 150 RWHP, Type RS closer to 200!!! :drool:

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
ah man... if only I could get a Type-R mustang :eyebulge:

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'm sorry...can't stop laughing long enough to type!!

That's a ricer with a Mustang body kit, right?!?

·
Registered
64 Posts
What? Not replacing the stock spoiler with one tall enough to hit the bottom of stoplights? Come on now!

·
Registered
465 Posts
jgb_v6_05 said:
This is what im planning on doing next
If what you are saying is that you plan to install an n20 kit, that rocks and ZEX makes one especially for the S197. I can only hope the graphics in your picture are a joke, as your car looks good just the way it is. A 4.0 with a 75 or 100 shot is a real sleeper but do it without the "NOS" and "Type R" (whatever the hell that is) graphics.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Drop the NOS and TYPE R, find an old Trans Am 455 SD sticker and use that. Only kidding w/ ya. The rims and tires are enough.

·
Registered
785 Posts
sonny1213 said:
Drop the NOS and TYPE R, find an old Trans Am 455 SD sticker and use that. Only kidding w/ ya. The rims and tires are enough.
Yeah, drop the graphics altogether. The sleeper concept is a great idea, I just don't have the cohunas to do it.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Yea, I was kidding.

Sleeper look is great... am kinda regretting my wheels for that... might go stock muffs here soon though...

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
The only thing missing is a the Nike swoosher sign.If your gonna make it a ricer, don't cut yourself short.Just make sure you get a neon license plate frame too.

Honestly ,if you gotta advertise I hope your getting some kickback in the bank.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol the whole thing is a joke BTW. not the wheels and tires though lol i like the type R....

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
jgb_v6_05 said:
lol the whole thing is a joke BTW. not the wheels and tires though lol i like the type R....
Your killing me here:) The wheels are great and usually the best statment made on any ride.I hope you can appreciate my sarcasm,I thought it was top notch:laughlitt

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol

Latest fun. i would shoot anyone who drove this.

Attachments

·
Registered
622 Posts
jgb_v6_05 said:
Latest fun. i would shoot anyone who drove this.
now we're getting somewhere. lets add some roof scoops while we're at it. :happyhapp

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.