Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used photoshop to mock stripe my 82 GT

what do you all think of a pattern such as this? I have not found too many striped fox body's out there. Just seems plain being 100% black lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
i like it just because its something different. i was wanting to put one black stripe down the middle of mine. it would be all red with a black stripe.

G

·
I think both would look great, as said - but I am not so sure about the color on the black... how about a black matte on black? The black looks so clean and neat - the only thing I am not sure is about the color you chose, but if you are happy - DO IT!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
supposed to be yellow...and or gold but like my daughter just pointed out she thought it was greenish LOL.

G

·
LOL I guess it looks different on everyones computer LOL - your ride is beautiful... I think your stripe layout totally makes her stand out further...

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Well the two stripes down the middle of the car do not look bad but I am not really liking the yellow around the valance. Seems like to much. Just my opinion though. But I really like it just the way you got it. Nice and clean. Not busy as far as the paint goes now just clean.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Yea I do not like the valance stripe, and honestly the color is not the best. I would of gone red. It is different.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I think both would look great, as said - but I am not so sure about the color on the black... how about a black matte on black? The black looks so clean and neat - the only thing I am not sure is about the color you chose, but if you are happy - DO IT!
I agree with the idea of a black matte stripe on the black paint. I'm a huge fan of that look, I think it makes for a great look.

G

·
here is the same pic with no valance...one yeller and one red
I know, you want color....

Hmmmm, how about one with a super stripe and pins right down the middle, exact width of scoop... let's see that... I like the red and much better without the valance IMO.... :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
231 Posts
Your Honor, I object!

'82's are very cool cars as they are. I personally would invest the time and money into tint, wheels and rims, and lowering springs, and you'll have the baddest '82 in town my man.

For me, less is more, subtle. Think KITT subtle, think Black Charger chasing Steve McQueen in Bullitt subtle. Now them's hot looks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.