Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, what do you think of this ducktail. Does anyone have one of these yet? Apparently it is a one piece design that utilized the factory spoiler holes so it just bolts right up. It's a bit smaller than the Legend wing from what I can tell. Any thoughts on quality from anyone who may have one?

http://www.blowbyracing.com/mustang/05_06/exterior/lnr/lnr_wing.htm

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
that looks alright.
I prefer the looks of the ducktails that wrap around down the side of the car. beside the tail lights.
but, that's just me.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just my opinion: I don't like it. Looks too "artificial", kinda like its just tacked on. That, in my opinion, is the problem with the factory Ford spoiler: it just looks tacked on, like at the last minute or something.

I've been debating on which ducktail to replace my factory piece for months now. My problem is, the only 2 that I like (CDC, Street Scenes) do not cover the factory bolt holes and having the holes patched and painted adds alot of additional costs.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I kind agree with tom. I like the CDC one best. Anybody seen the Razzi "bullitt" wing on a car yet? Might be cool, but I'd love to find something similar to the 04 Cobra wing.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
they ought to put it on sale...for alot less than that. I agree, its to cheap lookin.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Steven6095 said:
I am waiting for the ducktail on the new shelbys :)!
ahh nice! and the fender Cobra's :) the 05 fenders are a bit longer thru that area than the 04 Cars so the Cobra's need to be bigger also :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.