Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep thats all. currently all stock on motor. what gears should i get?

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
4.10 unless ur FI then 373

·
Registered
232 Posts
If you want more power, go with the 4.10's, but if it's a daily driver, I say go with the 3.73's. There are a lot of topics on here about gears and a really good one about 4.10's 8 threads down from yours. Good luck!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no its not really a daily driver. i have another vehicle. an 06 G6 GT but i love drivin the mustang so i usually end up driving it. would the 4.10s harm anythinng if i drove it every day? and would it still be a huge improvement on an auto?

·
Registered
424 Posts
no its not really a daily driver. i have another vehicle. an 06 G6 GT but i love drivin the mustang so i usually end up driving it. would the 4.10s harm anythinng if i drove it every day? and would it still be a huge improvement on an auto?
I have a 99 gt auto with 4.10s i drive it every single day no problems what so ever. people say they dont like 4.10s for a daily driver probably cause of the hard shifts but its a mustang its supposed to be bad a$$ so it doesnt bother me at all really. get the 4.10s you will enjoy them they really wake up the car a lot

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool. thanks alot

·
Registered
603 Posts
yea, 4.10's work great with auto, enjoy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.