Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have a question for ya all, Where or who can i get in contact with for a chin spoiler for my 01? Ive been talkin to the ppl at Mustang Tuning, and they were tellin me that ford keeps giving them the run around for when they will beable to continue to make the chin spoiler... So im trying to find anybody with one for sale..

Thanks,
H3lls

·
Registered
94 Posts
go to www.50Resto.com that where i got my at but it won't come with only three fasners which doesn't matter if your going to got a body shop to do it for you.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep both sites are on national backorder.. :doh: So i went to ford the other day and they are on back order too.... Except i could spend 120 bucks on it for it to be sent "emergency shipment" which they are saving 6 of them for that case only... But thats twice the amount of money i was going to spend on it from www.mustangtuning.com... But i keep placing orders at all of these sites and all of them are on back order.... Probably placed 10 different orders. Anyways, if everyone could ask around and see if they know anyone selling theirs, ill pay top dollar, anything up to $120 shipped... cuz anything higher ill just go through ford.

Have a good one.

H3lls :drink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.