Registered
1,022 Posts
lol i was just lookin for it. wow a thread about a thread!:rollgrin:

·
Registered
580 Posts
taken off

What happened to the thread by EAZZY 1 about why won't a camaro pull next to me
I was notified that it spun out of control and was taken off. Oh well. Anyway, i ate this older porsche on the way to work today, maybe he read my old thread, it was a early 2000 boxter, I really punched it in first, i had him to 80MPh by 4 car lengths the whole time, at the next light he was asking me what I had under the hood, i just punched it again, he deserves NO answers!!! just take a beating and go back to yo mama's basement.:smoke:

·
Registered
145 Posts
if you want to race, that's fine. But if he lost and still had the balls to roll up next to you and compliment you by asking about your car...why be a jerk again? Not all people who you race are jerks. Some....like yourself...just want to have a little fun then talk about it after.

·
Registered
580 Posts
he felt obligated

he just felt obligated to ask, if I told him it was all stock, he would've felt even worse. I'm not about to have a conversation at a red light with this dude, he was a little off if you know what I mean, he was weaving in and out of traffic - he actually cut me off at one point, I finally got him on a red, punished him, and did not feel obligated to give him an answer, he pissed me off, it was a road rage race, then he just tried to play it off like he did nothing wrong - he deserves NO answer. :nono:

·
Registered
328 Posts
It got deleted and I got an infraction. They don't understand they need to do there job quicker.

·
Registered
145 Posts
fair enough....he got what he had coming...I get it :cooldude:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Deleted and everyone that was too involved got an infraction. Yeah just me because our gods are against street racing.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i thought the thread had calmed down considerably at the end of it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yeah me too. Did you get an infraction?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Haha that seems funny.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yeah I know which you have every right too lol, but him being as the moderator, can't pick sides and say what's right from wrong.

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yeah I know which you have every right too lol, but him being as the moderator, can't pick sides and say what's right from wrong.
i'm not saying thats 100% right but, yeah. anycase they wouldn't have to pick whats right and wrong cause the law states street racing is illegal.

·
Registered
328 Posts
i'm not saying thats 100% right but, yeah. anycase they wouldn't have to pick whats right and wrong cause the law states street racing is illegal.
I know. So is a lot of stuff people do everyday. It will never stop.

·
Registered
328 Posts
No infraction, someone popped out out of my trunk and spanked me with an 'all ford mustang" paddle.
Saadd. Them sneaky little devils.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.