Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay just thought I'd give everybody a little sample of what I have to look at everyday when I pull into the parking lot. And part of the reason I went domestic after having 2 imports.

This kid thinks he's got the coolest car ever, and he parks with a bunch of his friends in the same spot everyday... usually diagonally over two to three spots (depending on how cool he feels that day). :laugh:

So far, list of mods that I can tell are, HUGE fart cannon exhaust tip, painted blue emblems, euro tails, illegal tint, 17" rims, adhesive side scoops, unpainted front lip, ridiculous carbon fiber hood, HONDA decal on his front windshield, metallic blue wiper fluid sprayers, aftermarket grille, halo headlights, screw on front wing thingies?, adhesive roof scoop, tons of stickers by hear rear quarter panel, a jl audio decal, illegal tint, racing seats, steering wheel cover. And the huge spoiler so when it breaks down he can push it home like a big a$$ shopping cart :bigthumbsup But wait.. this is the best part: it's an automatic.

Biggest ricer ever? It's gotta be up there. I soooo want to race him.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
My eyes, my eyes......:shocked:

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
I love the flux capacitor on the roof of that ricer...

·
Registered
806 Posts
thats my dream car.....lol he probably feels even cooler since he saw you taking pictures of his car.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
78 Posts
see if he gets the "revs at a stoplight" signal that rubber should be burnt... just make sure you dont zoom off too fast, you want to make sure he gets a good whiff of exhaust!

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Import tuner cars appeal to a fairly large group of people. Buying a used import and turning up the turbo boost on its 4-cylinder can be one of the cheapest ways to own a fast car. And even if they have only a few thousand total into their used import, maybe a hot Nopi chic will think they are cool. Most of them never get around to painting the aftermarket hoods and spoilers and such that they add to their cars. They may say they like it better that way, but they only like it better because it's cheaper to leave it black than to have it painted to match the bodycolor.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
i dont think you guys see the big picture. for instace the spoiler, he needs the downforce for when he goes 200mph. the screwed on splitters on the front bumper, to run the 1/4 mile 2 seconds faster cause its more aero dynamic. the bigger wheels, so he can get traction and not spin because of the 120hp its pushing...... to the crank. the hood, he needs it to be able to fit the huge 1.5l under in the engine bay. everything is there for a reason. lmao

·
Registered
466 Posts
That Spoiler is just laugh-inducing. :heha:

·
Registered
290 Posts
remember that every sticker that he has is an extra 5 hp...
so when is the space shuttle lifting off on its new mission...

·
Registered
466 Posts
, screw on front wing thingies?,

Hey, can you ask him where he got those wing thingies. I think they look pretty sharp and my nose needs some downdraft. :kooky:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
whats its really missing is hubcap spinners.:gringreen

·
Registered
340 Posts
No pictures of the engine. Could be a Monster Sleeper with 5 or 6 hundred horse's waiting to blow you away? :coolest

·
Registered
359 Posts
That spoiler is a tad ... much.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Ew...I had a lot of those at my high school, unfortunately they are pretty popular around here

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No pictures of the engine. Could be a Monster Sleeper with 5 or 6 hundred horse's waiting to blow you away? :coolest
Trust me, it's not hahaha. Definitely doesn't sound like any sort of forced induction, but this thing sounds like pure 5" tip, maybe a CAI, and that's it. haha. But as mentioned earlier, the stickers prolly add like 200 hp or so. And +50 cool points. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
359 Posts
You have my dream ride - the 2010 GT500 in Kona Blue :worship

·
Registered
214 Posts
i can't knock anyone for something that makes them happy.
however parking like an @ss is not acceptable :nono:
i would be tempted to take some wheel dollys and park it for him :naughty
or get some clunkers and box him in :shigrin
you could always do the "right thing" and report it to the school.

·
Registered
96 Posts
wouldn't want to be in any car with that much power and drum brakes [see wheel pic]. Death ensured!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts