Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) That the lack of a limited slip differential (i.e. Trak-Lok) on the '05 Sixers is a drag.

2) That the stock 3.55's on the Sixer do a GREAT job getting the Pony to 90 mph...just not in a quarter mile.

3) That I will probably always have The Fear about stalling out at the start line, since I'm driving a stick.

4) That 210 horsies is alot, but...NOT ENOUGH.

5) That the reason why I couldn't get my right foot to stop shaking after my very first run was because, yeah, I was HUGE nervous.

6) That the smoky burnt smell of melting rubber takes several hours to get out of your system (like your lungs).

7) That it was flat-out freakin' AWESOME...definitely a sport, definitely pressure, definitely great people, and definitely worth doing again!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
zregime said:
1) That the lack of a limited slip differential (i.e. Trak-Lok) on the '05 Sixers is a drag.

2) That the stock 3.55's on the Sixer do a GREAT job getting the Pony to 90 mph...just not in a quarter mile.

3) That I will probably always have The Fear about stalling out at the start line, since I'm driving a stick.

4) That 210 horsies is alot, but...NOT ENOUGH.

5) That the reason why I couldn't get my right foot to stop shaking after my very first run was because, yeah, I was HUGE nervous.

6) That the smoky burnt smell of melting rubber takes several hours to get out of your system (like your lungs).

7) That it was flat-out freakin' AWESOME...definitely a sport, definitely pressure, definitely great people, and definitely worth doing again!
I absolutely hear you!!! I am so addicted now! LOL!!! I've only gone to "Test & Tunes" and I still have an absolute blast! Like you I was a nervous wreck the first time I went! Now I'm much more relaxed... but I still get all geeked up when I start to stage! LOL!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fishingjts said:
I absolutely hear you!!! I am so addicted now! LOL!!! I've only gone to "Test & Tunes" and I still have an absolute blast! Like you I was a nervous wreck the first time I went! Now I'm much more relaxed... but I still get all geeked up when I start to stage! LOL!
You Da Man, John...hope to hear that you've broken through the Big 13 Barrier in the near future!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
zregime said:
You Da Man, John...hope to hear that you've broken through the Big 13 Barrier in the near future!
Thanks! Was hoping to run tomorrow at Norwalk... we put the stock springs back in and a set of rear drag shocks... so the car should hook better... maybe pick up a tenth or two... But there is an 80% chance of rain tomorrow... Three hours is a long drive just to get rained out! LOL! And it looks like it's going to rain all weekend around here too! LOL! ARGH!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.