Ford Mustang Forum banner

what insurance company should I use for my classic?

796 9
A while back, I bought a junk 1965 Mustang deciding to fix it up and make it my daily driver. I've left no detail untouched and with a new engine, transmission, interior and paint, I'm a day or so away from starting it up! I was told Grundy car insurance was a good company to use for a daily driver. I asked for a quote and they replied telling me that they will not insure me because I'm under 25 years old. (I'm 22). Where should I go to find sutible car insurance for my classic daily driver? As always Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
i recently went through this after I finished my '67 coupe to be a true daily driver. None of the well-known classic car insurers have policies that will let you drive the car to work, normal errands, etc, etc. I ended up right back with my "normal" insurance (Allstate). My agent is very good, and all I needed was a professional appraisal to set a "stated value" policy that lets me drive wherever, whenever. the premium is close to what it would be for a late model stang, but I'm covered for $20K in the event of a total loss.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.