Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
307 Posts
I'm not sure if Haggerty will insure a daily driver. When I contacted them they have don't have set mileage restrictutions but they expect that it will only be a weekend car. In addtion they have a garage requirement. The car must be kept in a locked garage at all times when not being driven.

· Registered
307 Posts
BLEA, that sounds like a good deal. I ended up having to go with my regular company as well becuase I don't have a garage. The wind up was they were willing to give me "full" coverage for what they estimated the value to be and the premium was more than my '04 Armada with full coverage.

· Registered
307 Posts
I told them to insure it for $15,000 and they quoted met over $800/yr and then told me that if it is damaged they wouldn't necessarily give me $15,000, they would give me what the "market value" of the car is based on year and mileage. I told them to stick it and just give me liability until I find a company that will insure it for what it's worth. So right now I only pay $48/yr liability. Meanwhile I hope it doesn't get stolen. LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.