Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Paxton fuel regulator, Explorer intake, what looks to be Ford Racing roller rockers, and then can't tell about the gauge.

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
Probably a Paxton fuel pressure guage

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
The Explorer intake is the same as the Cobra intake. Both the Cobra and Exploder intake are based off the GT40 tubular intake. They are great upgrades over the stock 5oh intake.

Looks like that engine bay could use some attention. Take a hose to it, get a can of tire shine and spray the tire shine EVERYWHERE in that engine bay and it will clean it up real nice like. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Does it have the stock heads?

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
To adjust it, you loosen the nut on the top of it, then turn the stud the nut was holding. Watch the gauge while turning it and that's how you adjust the pressure.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To adjust it, you loosen the nut on the top of it, then turn the stud the nut was holding. Watch the gauge while turning it and that's how you adjust the pressure.

And how do i know whats a Good pressure to have it at? what will happen if i put to much pressure. it is at 40LBS as it sits now.

should i upgrade the ignition system First like a MSD Box or what?

R

·
0 Posts
And how do i know whats a Good pressure to have it at? what will happen if i put to much pressure. it is at 40LBS as it sits now.

should i upgrade the ignition system First like a MSD Box or what?

40 is good .....

FWIW you really should not worry about the ignition system at this time.....

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is a Short Video Of the car. I want you guys to tell me if anything is wrong and how it sounds. does it sound healthy or weak. and also when the camera goes towards the pasaenger side header why does it sound so bad. its leaking exhaust from that pipe and the header i think. tell me what yall think is wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql0Mtp0UW0o

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.