Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1985 SVO and was just wondering what it is worth. The motor was rebuilt. It is bored .30 over,forged pistons, ported and pollished head, bigger cam, square ported upper and lower intake, 65mm throttle body, front mounted intercooler, 35lb injectors, LA3 computer, Aluminum fly wheel, stage two clutch, pro 5.0 shifter, and a 255 lhp fuel pump in tank but I still have the one on the rail. I am pritty sure it is a stock turbo. I also have boost controler with after market boost gauge. I think I saw it hit 25, but I was trying to watch the road. It also has a 3" down pipe with 3" pipe all th eway back with a bullet flow through muffler and new rear shocks. It also has an Air\Fuel Ratio gauge with wide band hook up. It still needs a paint job and it has 95 cobra rims on it. I have no idea what kinda horse power it is putting out yet. I was just wnondering what the value is not that I am getting rid of it. Just wondering.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Depending on the condition of the car (interior, body) and how many miles are on it, I would say anywhere from $1500 to $4000.

The market is really dead right now. Nobody is buying much of anything unless it is a killer deal. Remember, what you think it's worth is not what someone else might think it's worth. Also, something is only worth what someone will pay for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.