Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys whats the cheapest price I can get slploudmouths for my 07 gt so far the cheapest i seen was 289 with free shipping if someone finds a website that sells them cheaper it will be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Cheap

Assuming you're looking at the SLP Loudmouths after-cat rigs, that $289 shipped is cheap (www.americanmuscle.com has them for $339 shipped, and their prices are usually good). If you're just looking at the SLP Loudmouth MUFFLERS or RESONATORS only, that $289 price is high ($209 would be more like it).

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are the axle backs that are 289

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will the slp loudmouths still sound really loud if I just add is to my stock setup iwasent planing on getting a xpipe or nothing like that was just going to get the slp axleback put on

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
The LMs sound great with the stock manifolds and H pipe. It was the best my exhaust ever sounded! I wish I could get that sound out of my current setup.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks slp I appreciate it and the ywere 289 on that site now they raised it to 299 I guess i better order soon.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
slp this probably sounds like a dumb uestion but is the stock pipes on my 07 gt an h pipe

·
Registered
97 Posts
How difficult is it to install slp axel backs? After installed will it have any effect on my warranty? Also, does it add hp or just free up lost? Does anyone have a clip of them installed on a stock just with the axel backs? Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
It's an easy 1 hour install. You can do it just flat on the garage floor but it's certainly easier on jackstands or a lift. Removing the stock mufflers is the hardest part as accessing the bottom-front hanger bolt is a little tough. The new ones go on much faster as you'll have far more room to work. No effect on your warranty other than obviously the mufflers. You may see a couple of extra hp from the decreased restriction but this isn't a performance mod! Lots of clips out on Youtube.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts