Ford Mustang Forum banner

What is this part??? (pic in post)

712 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  mdmeyers1982
I was wondering what this part is, it is in the trunk, on the driver side fender just behind the carpeted wall....

I am currently looking for my fuel pump wires to install a boost a pump and ran into this...

any help??

Footwear Shoe
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
The electronic part is the fuel pump driver module (FPDM). That's the part that sends a variable voltage to the fuel pump in order to control the fuel pressure.
excellent... from what i've read this is what i needed to find to wire the BAP up... thank you! :bigthumbsup
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.